Friday, October 28, 2011

Welcome to Guy Boucher's Scar!




After a few days of preparation, a moment I have been anticipating for many weeks has finally arrived: Guy Boucher's Scar is open for business! I'm sure these first few weeks and this inaugural season in general will be tumultuous as I try to establish the blog and give it a unique identity, but one thing's for certain: I'll be having a blast doing it, writing about the Lightning and all things hockey! I don't know what the future holds for me, what will become of this blog, the Bolts, and my interest in hockey and general, but I'm ready to fully put my free-time investment in hockey.

Again, welcome to Guy Boucher's Scar! Go Lightning!

1 comment:

  1. Hey man. Im stoked for hockey season 2011. What are your thoughts on the 2011 bolts? I hope were really good. GOOOO!! Bolts

    ReplyDelete